There are certainly perks to being an Influenster member. I've been a member for about a year and a half. In that time, I've received a few VoxBox's. These are the packages members receive to try out new products. It's always like Christmas when the boxes arrive. I never know what's inside of them. I am always pleasantly surprised when I open it. I will never get tired of receiving free stuff. This time it was even better. I won a MegaVoxBox for my participation in a retail challenge this summer!! I was too excited to get that email. I waited patiently for 2 weeks for it to arrive. It was worth the wait. Inside the box were 12 items and I couldn't wait to use each of them. Influenster has been very good to me. And, could be for you as well.
- SinfulShine nail polish in "Under 18" which is a very gorgeous coral. I am a nail polish fanatic so I can never have too many.
- Also, loved the NYC eyeshadow palette and lipstick. I'm also really into eyeshadow so this was a lovely surprise. I buy NYC cosmetics all the time. I really liked both of these products.
- Shea Moisture baby eczema bar soap. I used it on my face. I love the way it smells and the way it made my face feel. Great product.
- The fruit smoothie face masque was everything. The smell and feel were exquisite. I will definitely purchase this idea in the future.
- I haven't used the Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner yet. But, I did test the smell and feel. Both were very good.
(Disclaimer: "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.")