Saturday, April 20, 2013

Let Me Tell You A Story In Just 6 Words




I started a series on my Tumblr page. It is entitled "6 Word Stories." I started writing it as a way to get my thoughts out. I just wanted to see where my head was at for the last month or so. It is very hard to tell a story in just 6 words. But, that's what I did. Every one is a glimpse into my life, my emotions. Words mean things. My 6 word stories have been very useful to me.  So, I wanted to share what  I have come up with thus far. I will also be updating the list so, stay tuned. 
  • Nighttime used to be more comfortable.
  • When did we stop being us?
  • Today I forgot I was sad.
  • I miss you all the time.
  • When will my heart stop hurting?
  • What happens when you stop caring?
  • Every night fighting the same fight.
  • This once was my favorite time.
  • I'm going to be happy today.
  • Music always makes everything much better. 
  • Laying here I realize I'm tipsy.
  • Smiling deeply from within all day.
  • Made myself stop obsessing over you.
  • Yes my ego is still bruised.
  • Nothing people do surprises me anymore. 
  • My brokenness is becoming my reality.
  • If possible, I feel too much.
  • I don't need much just you.
  • Weird day turns better via text.
  • I cannot stop dreaming of you.
  • I appreciate laughter, music and books.
  • Desires a sunny beach filled vacay.

No comments:

Post a Comment