Thursday, April 11, 2013

American Idol, Crown Candice Glover The Winner Right Now


I cannot remember the last time I paid actual attention to American Idol past the auditions. This year, Candice Glover has caught my eye. Candice's voice gives me eargasms. She is THAT good. Her performance this week of "Lovesong" sold me on her. She is in  the top 5. Her odds of winning are huge. The only competition for her is Kree Harrison, who's great in her own right. But, Kree is no Candice. That girl can blow. If you aren't watching the show, you should take some time to check her out. She has a Tumblr fan page in her honor. I am posting my favorite performances by her so far. I am a fan. I've been voting for her which is something I haven't done since well forever. Anyway, enjoy the music. Oh, and vote for Candice on American Idol on Fox on Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 7.
















No comments:

Post a Comment