Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Let's Talk About: Influenster


Who doesn't love free things?? This is what drew me to InfluensterI have a decent online presence You can find me here on my blog, on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest amongst other social sites. I am a social person. And, now I've found a way to be rewarded for this. Ironically, I discovered the site via Twitter a few years ago. I was intrigued by the name, Influenster. So, I had to check it out. I was blown away by the simplicity of it. The way I could use what I was already doing via social media to my advantage. I love getting free things. I mean, who doesn't? 


What Is Influenster? -- Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.

It is so easy to become an Influenster. Once you sign up, you are eligible to qualify for a Vox Box. You are sent surveys to determine which box would work for you. Once you've been chosen, an email is sent to you. A few days later, a Vox Box appears at your door. You have to check in via the site. Then, dive right into your Vox Box. From there, you have to take the time to use the products. Your reviews are necessary. Influenster wants you to talk about it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest). Influenster wants your honest opinions and reviews on all the products. There hasn't been one Vox Box that I haven't totally loved. There are products that I have solely purchased because I received them in a Vox Box. 



 I went to the site to check it out. I read the About section to answer all of my questions. Anything that involves me getting free things works for me. I joined and received my first Vox Box on Christmas Eve a few years ago. I am loving all of the goodies that were inside. Since then, I have received numerous Vox Boxes as well as prize boxes. My favorite Vox Box was the Sugar and Spice one. One of my favorite Vox Box prizes has been the Mega Vox Box. It was full of so many goodies that I still  use. I've reviewed them all before here on my blog.  I love how this program always introduces me to new products that I need in my life.  I cannot wait to see what is in the next Vox Box. Request an Influenster invite today. Influenster is a great program that you all should get into it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment