Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Turkey Day!


It's that time of year again. Happy Thanksgiving!! I cannot wait to see my family, eat all the good food and maybe have a drink or two. I am most thankful for growth this year. I have been able to see my emotional growth this year. I am better than I was last year. I am thankful for family and friends. Thankful that they get me and understood my intense need for space these last two years. I am thankful for life, for waking up this morning. Thankful that I am still here and have the chance to get things right. I am thankful for clarity. Today, I am most thankful for love. A year ago, I would not have said that. But, love is still a beautiful thing. I have no issue seeing it but I'm not actively seeking it out. I am thankful for the possibility of all that will come next in my life. I am thankful for the ability to visit memory lane but not get stuck there. I am thankful for the ability to write about it all. Today will be an amazing day because I said so. Happy Turkey Day, people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment