Friday, February 01, 2013

My Random February Thoughts


° I am in a deprived state. Deprived of sleep, an appetite and the ability to function like a normal woman. I am not myself.

° Solange's "Some Things Never Seem To Fucking Work" = my new fave.

° I have books to read, books to write, things to do. I can't do any of them because the tears won't stop falling out of my eyes. I no longer have control over them. I'm not happy about any of this.

° I've discovered Penzu.com. It's an online journal. It's slowly saving my life. I'm drowning in a sea of emotions. I needed some place to vent.

° I missed a Jay-Z concert on purpose. I'm literally sick over this. I really need to get it together. I've become one of those women. I hate those women.

° My hair is driving me insane. I'm contemplating cutting it all off. Or getting a full sew in. M

° I blogged something the other day & deleted it. That's not something I do. But, the post was really sad. I was open, and raw and laid my soul bare for the world. I clearly was not ready. So I made it disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment