Friday, February 01, 2013

Well...


It's time for a break. Seriously. I can't sleep again. This is a habit I'd surely love to shake. Lately, everything has become too...much, too heavy. In an effort to try to hold everything together, it seems that it's all falling apart. And, I can't stop it. My mind and body are both so tired of trying. I've tried to write my way through it. I've failed. So, I'm going to do the one thing I know will work. I'm just going to stop. Stop everything that I can at this moment that has been stressing me out and weighing me down. And, that means no writing/blogging. That is my immediate plan. I do not know how long this break will last or when I'll be back. But, for those of you who have frequented this blog, THANK YOU!!! Your presence here has made me smile more than you could ever know. Life has a way of throwing curve balls that you just can't foresee. While I deal with all of that, I don't want to write crap. I just won't do it. For that main reason, I bid you adieu for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment