Friday, February 04, 2011

Winter Weather Woes


I do not like the cold. Never have. Winter is not necessarily my favorite season of the year. This taste of winter that we are experiencing now is for the birds. Thankfully, we haven't gotten hit with snow. Instead, we are dealing with dropping temperatures, insane winds, and freezing rain/sleet. Honestly, i have no room to really complain when other parts of the country are blanketed in snow. It's just that me and my allergies are not happy right now. I hate the cold because I hate being sick. The weather drops almost always means that my sinus/allergy issue will be affected. I can never really get warm enough. That chill stays with me for a long time. I hate being out in it. The only good thing is that the groundhog Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow this year. That supposedly means that the winter will be short. I really hope so.But really, I'm just in a mood. The weather sometimes affects me like that. Don't mind me, I'm just ranting here. Anyway, I'm looking forward to warmer weather in the spring. Wishful thinking for the moment. *le sigh* Hello to you too, February.

No comments:

Post a Comment