Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Get Into It: Adele

Her name is Adele. She is one of my favorite voices from the UK. Her first cd "19" was awesome. I fell in love with "Chasing Pavements" the moment I heard it. IT was if it was the song was the soundtrack of my life. I felt those lyrics because I was living it at that moment. "Make You Feel My Love" was another standout track on her debut cd. Now, she is finally back with her sophomore effort "21." It is just as brilliant as its predecessor. "Someone Like You" is a great ode to love. Her voice is still smooth as silk. "One and Only" and "Lovesong" are my other favorites on the cd. I love that with both of her cds I can play them straight through. There are no filler songs. Every track has substance and deep lyrics. She has so much soul in her voice. Adele is a great singer and I def enjoy her music. Get into her!









No comments:

Post a Comment