Sunday, December 14, 2014

All I Want For My Birthday...



Today is Sunday, December 14th, 2014. It is 2:39 am. At this exact moment 35 years ago, I was born. It's my birthday!!! I am beyond humbled and grateful for the gift of life. I was blessed to wake up this morning to see this day. I don't know how I got to 35 so quickly though!! I don't feel 35 and more importantly, I don't look 35. So, there is all the win I need right there. Today is my day. I've always loved my birthday and the month of December. Even when I'm not too sure of what the day will bring, I embrace and enjoy it. Thank you God for blessing me with 35 years on this Earth. The first 35 has been a full on roller coaster ride. The only thing I want for my birthday is peace and growth. I want to continue on this adventure to being my most authentic self. And, if I can find laughter, happiness and knowledge along the way, I would deem it a success. I already know the next 35 will be even better. I am claiming it. Happy Born Day to me! Happy New Year's to me!! I am excitedly looking forward to all that my 35th year will bring my way. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment