Friday, March 14, 2014

So, You Had A Bad Day



You ever have one of those days where you want to give up and give in? Where nothing goes your way? When you feel like the universe is conspiring against you? Yes? That's the kind of week this one was. Nothing good or great happened. I had an insane case of writer's block that I could not shake. It was awful because I have a deadline looming and I haven't written a word that I want to share. The weather hasn't been that great. This drinking only water thing is getting old quickly. I am just agitated and I'm not exactly sure why. So, this week, I have faltered on my happiness project. I couldn't shake the negative thoughts from seeping in. I didn't add one happy thing to my gratitude jar. This was a bad week.



At first, I was upset at myself for falling short. But, then, I remembered I'm only human. Every day will not be all sunshine and rainbows. I get that. I just don't want to let life happen to me. I am striving to live my best life ever. My 2014 will not be a repeat of my 2013. I refuse to let that happen. So far, the 2 1/2 months of this year have already been worlds better than all of last year. I have made a more conscious effort to embrace my life. I've also had trouble sleeping all week. I know that has a lot to do with my mood. It's Friday and I plan to shake all of this off. One bad week does not a bad life make. I refuse to just exist when life is a gift. Some days are better than others but every day I wake up looking down at the ground and not up is a good one. I cannot deny that. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment