Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rant: Don't Put Me In A Box


The other night I had an epiphany. This will be my last year being in the 25-34 or 30-34 box. You know the age box on every application and/or survey. I am not prepared for 35. I feel like my life has been moving at warp speed since turning 30. I'm at the age now where I thought I would have my life perfectly together. After turning 30, I believed that a marriage and babies would happen before 35. I should have already transitioned into being that version of myself. I thought I had things figured out. I think that was my mistake. The universe decided that I was wrong. Now that 35 is fast approaching, I am contemplating life in general. This isn't much of a rant more of a thought. I don't feel my age nor do I look my age. But, there are things that I know that I need to do. This age box thing really threw me for a loop. Life is interesting to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment