Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Get Into It: Target's Beauty Box



I LOVE a good deal. I couldn't buy this one quick enough. Target is offering their Beauty Box for $5 and free shipping if you use their RED card. The Beauty Box is filled with 5 beauty products. A mascara, a lip gloss, a BB body cream, a dry shampoo, and a hair spray. 5 products for only $5?!? How great is that! I was most excited about the mascara. I do like makeup but I love to do my eyes the most. I am all about eye shadow, mascara and eye liners. I am always on the hunt for great mascara. The beauty box is a great investment. 


Beauty Box Includes:

1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.

2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.

3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.

4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.

5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.


Of the five, I am in love with three of them the most. The L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara is my hands down favorite. I love the coverage of it. It does not clump and it separates my lashes. And, it lasts all day long. I have ditched my normal Revlon mascara for this one. It is a win. The Jergens BB Cream is great. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. I love it so much that I am looking into a BB cream for my face. I am also planning on purchasing a full size of the Jergens BB cream. The Covergirl gloss is cute. It smells great and has great coverage. I am not that big of a fan of the glitter in it but I still like it. I used the Herbal Essences Naked dry shampoo last night. I am on the fence about it. I don't know if I truly feel like my hair is clean. I will give it another try soon. I have not used texturizing spray yet. But, I will. All in all, this is a great deal for $5. Get yours before they are all gone! Get into the Target Beauty Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment