Thursday, January 16, 2014

Message!



I saw this and it resonated with me. We cannot go back. It isn't feasible. Forward is the only move. It's hard to accept but it is what it is. Sometimes we just need to "see" or "hear" this from someone other than ourselves. We can't make people change or be who we want them to be. Letting go when you want to hold on is tough. But, the reality is that you wouldn't have to fight for people to stay. Those who want to stay will. Those who want to go, will go. The one thing I've learned in my 34 years is that God brings people in your life and takes them out when needed. Reason, season, or lifetime. It really is that simple. I am learning this day by day. I won't/can't beg you to stay because I shouldn't have to. That is all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment