Monday, January 13, 2014

Get Into It: "Dream It Alive"


Dream It Alive is a site dedicated to helping you plan your virtual vision board. Vision boards are a slight obsession of mine this year. I am all about them. I need to visualize what I want, need, and desire in my life. I spent too much time on things that did me no good last year. That will not work going forward. Positive thinking is the only path from here on out. I spent some time on DIA yesterday creating a few boards. The one below is my public one. I have a few private ones as well.  There are 10 category of "dreams" that you can add to your board. You can use templates or add your own personalized pictures. DIA also has questions that you can answer about each dream. I love that I can add depth to each picture with my own words. I really think this is the way to go for those who don't have the time or patience for traditional vision boards. I've printed all of mine out and hung them up so I can see them every day. It's a part of the visualizing my future. Very dope site that you should all get into. You won't regret it. Trust me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment