Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's My Birthday!!!


 

On this day at this exact moment 34 years ago, I was born. I am thankful for the gift of seeing another year, grateful for the chance to get it right. I’m trying to embrace the reality that I’m 34 years old right now. I can honestly say that I did not know if I would physically make it through this year. 2013 and the age of 33 was not good to me or for me. It was tough. So, I am truly thankful for this year. It tried to break me. I persevered. That is grace. So, I've decided that 34 and 2014 will be a greater, bigger, better year for me. At this very moment, I am happy. Happy to still be here, happy for the ability to smile through the rain. 





I am usually uber excited about my birthday. Not so much this year. I don't have big plans. But, I will do a little something. I have two wishes for my birthday. I wish that my 34th year is full of prosperity, travel, laughter, growth, and peace. Basically, the polar opposite of my 33rd year. Oh and tulips would be nice. So, I will be on the hunt for some later today. Just because they are pretty and they make me happy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment