Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy (Early) Birthday To Me! Beyonce's Visual Album




I do not stan for many or much. But, Beyonce' Giselle Knowles-Carter is in that small group. Imagine the world's surprise when Bey decided to drop her 5th studio album on iTunes right before midnight. No promo. No advertisement's. No warning or nothing. Just a slick drop on iTunes. She literally killed every social media site and iTunes. Her 5th album, entitled Beyonce', is a visual album. No lead single. Just 14 new tracks and 17 videos for $15.99. And, I am all the way here for it. I've been listening to it for almost 2 hours now. I love it. It's just dope. The videos are amazing. Beyonce' did that and on Friday the 13th. She took the precedent set by Jay's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" and took it to another level. Surprise indeed. Happy Birthday to me!! Get into it!!






No comments:

Post a Comment