Thursday, October 30, 2014

Rant: If You Don't Mind...



Mind Fuck. Two words that can mean so many things. Have you ever been mind fucked? Ever have a conversation so good that you find yourself reliving it days, weeks, months later? If not, I feel sorry for you. There is nothing better for an intellectual like myself than this. I have had an affinity for words and conversations for almost all my life. I am a self described conversational lush and huge believer in intellectual intercourse. As I've gotten older, I have found that I crave deep, intellectual conversations that make me think and challenge my opinions. I have not meet too many people who know the art of good conversation. It is a positive personality trait. I enjoy the conversations about things I am deeply involved in and the ones that challenge my opinions. If you can keep up with me and/or teach me something, you are golden in my book. I crave it. Intelligent conversations with intelligent people make me happy beyond words. The only thing that makes these conversations better are the ones with brown skin men who know how to flirt as well. Those are swoon-worthy. Totally. I am patiently waiting for the day those specific ones return to my life. Because I deserve it. What about you guys? Anyone else like this as well? Or maybe this is a Kenda thing lol. Either way, I am here for it. Ok, rant over. Happy #TGIT to you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment