Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Can I Just Be Random Because It's June?


° This year is halfway over. And, I for one, am glad. 2013 has no been a year I want to remember so far. I'm over it. 

° I am in this private group on Facebook. It gives me a place to vent. I love it. And, most of the members are hella cool. Great discusions are sparked there. 


° My best friend is amazing. He kinda always knows when I need to bend his ear or a shoudler to cry on. And, I def needed him yesterday. I'm very good at keeping things to myself. I hardly ever ask for help. Thankfully, he already knows this about me. I am grateful.


° I have a new obsession. It is Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato. It is heaven in a jar. Target has them on sale. I am going to eat it until I get sick. In a good way. 


° I have been contemplating changing my number. I've had it for 8 1/2 years. That is the main reason I don't want to change it. But, having the same number for so long can be the gift and the curse. It allows anyone in my past to pick up the phone and reach out. I don't necessarily care to walk down memory lane with certain folks. Also, when my phone rings, I only want it to be one man. When I get a text, I only want it to be from one man. I'm at a crossroads about it. 






° The above picture has got to be my favorite. I refer to it as "love sick." I totally get that emotion. It's such a dope piece of art. I need it in my house.   

° I hate the way that the word "stupid" makes me feel. It's not often in my life that I've felt stupid. When I have, it's just about the worst feeling in the world. It's also a feeling I cannot shake. It's also my current mood. Ugh. It sucks.


° I need Jay-Z to release some new material asaptually. I am missing the newness. I need a Jay-Z summer theme. I have just about played "Gotta Have It" out. It has been my theme song for a while now. 


° I need a break. I need a vacation. I want to go far away. Somewhere near water and sand. And, fruity drinks with umbrellas. And, no internet connection or cell phones. Just me & a camera. That sounds like heaven right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment