Sunday, May 05, 2013

Places I Must Visit: Cabo and Punta Cana and Barcelona


In honor of Cinco de Drinko (nee Cinco de Mayo), I decided to choose a couple of Spanish speaking countries. I have always wanted to go to  Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; and Barcelona, Spain. All beautiful countries in their own right. While I won't be out celebrating Cinco de Mayo, I will have a margarita in honor of the holiday. Let's discuss my three places I must visit in this lifetime.


I've wanted to go to a tourist city in Mexico for a while. I have just decided that Cabo is that place. All the pictures I've ever seen of this city are gorgeous. From the hotels to the restaurants to the beaches, Cabo San Lucas looks like a fun time to be had by all. I would def indulge in plenty margaritas on every available beach there. It is def on my short list of places to go soon.


Second on my list is Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Breathtakingly beautiful. I want to go here for the beaches and the sunsets. This is a vacation destination hot spot. I have friends that have been before. They all say it is the place to go. The more I hear about it, the more I ache to go.


Last but not least is Barcelona, Spain. I am a fan of old buildings with history. Barcelona has this. Museums, restaurants, hotels and historic art are all reasons that I need to visit here. The city is so gorgeous at night all lit up. The history of the city is very interesting. I cannot wait to make my way there and explore all it has to offer. Hope you guys are enjoying this fine Sunday. Have a drink or three for me! Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment