Friday, May 10, 2013

May I Be Random Again??



° I babysat one of my niece's last weekend. It was the first time I kept her over night. We had so much fun. She's only 19 months old but she has so much personality. She's saying a few words now. I really enjoyed her. 


° Someone gave me a compliment via Tumblr the other day that really touched me. Souljunkee said I was "just deep, and courageous in the way she uses her keyboard to shine a light on her journey." I was sincerely moved. And grateful that my light shines even when I don't feel all sunshine and rainbows. 
 

° I do believe that I am a kid at heart. I have discovered that the Hub channel airs "Animaniacs." This has made me very happy every weekday @ 6pm. No matter what else is going on, I know I will laugh at the foolishness of Wakko, Yakko and Dot. Oh and Mindy and Buttons and the Good Feathers.


° Every week I say that Shonda Rimes and the writers of "Scandal" cannot get any better. And, every week I am dead wrong. This week was no different. The finale is going to be sick. I will be sad until it returns in the fall. 





° I have decided on my next 2 books. Eric Jerome Dickey's "Decadence" and "The Autobiography of Assata Shakur." "Decadence" is the follow-up to "Plelasure" which I loved. I also need to find another trilogy to get into. Something as good as "The Hunger Games." All suggestions are welcome. 


° After having a bad allergic reaction, I am trying my best to stay away from shrimps. This would not be so hard if I didn't live in Louisiana. Seafood is a huge commodity here. It also sucks becuase I love shrimps. But, they do not love me back. *le sigh* 


° Justin Timberlake announced that "The 20/20 Experience Part 2" will be released on September 30th!!! I am uber excited about this. Especially since I am still bumoing his double platinum "The 20/20 Experience Part 1" daily. *I am typing this as "Spaceship Coupe" plays right now"


° So, I learned what trypophobia was this week. It is the fear of clusters of holes. My eyes will never feel the same. I knew I didn't like the Hershey's Air commercial becuase the "holes" in the cany looks gross. I did not know this was a real thing. I have this. I hate this. 


° I think I am over online journaling. I haven't written on Penzu in over a month. I think it was good for me then. Now, I'm not so sure. Anyway, over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment