Monday, May 27, 2013

Movie Review: "Fast and Furious 6"


I am a fan of the "Fast & Furious" franchise. I've seen all the movies multiple times. Well, except for "Tokyo Drift" and that film isn't really a part of the true franchise. Since the first film, I have been all about Vin Diesel and Paul Walker's characters. I have loved the addition of all the characters, especially Tyrese and Ludacris's characters. The films have gotten bigger and better. "Fast and Furious 6" is no different.



From the opening scene, I was hooked. The storyline is slightly different than any of the other films. The car scenes are bigger than before. The toys (i.e cars, guns and explosives) are bigger than before. The bottom line is to get Letty back. Because as Dom says "You never turn your back on family." The things that transpires after the first 5 minutes of the movie are amazing. The Rock is back in his role as Hobbs. And, he does it so well. Tyrese and Luda are back with their wittiness and great one liners.


The movie was just a great way to spend two hours. It was really good. Also, really loved that the original four (Vin, Paul, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez) were back for this film. Especially since Rodriguez wasn't in the 5th film. If you are a fan of the franchise, you will LOVE this one as well. I have no real complaints about it. There is one thing I didn't love but I know it was needed. I will be buying this one as soon as it comes out on dvd. Get into "Fast & Furious 6."



P.S. - ********************SPOILER ALERT********************


There will be a "Fast and Furious 7" (July 2014).
And, I cannot wait to see it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment