Monday, August 22, 2011

Road Tripping



Road trips can be many things. I cannot remember the last time I was on an extended road trip. I believe it could be a great and fun time if you pick the right company. The best of friends, the best music, and an empty interstate is all that I would need. A really great road trip will provide a lifetime of memories with your favorite people if done correctly. The pictures in this blog sum up my outlooks on road trips.

I haven't been on a pleasure road trip in years. The idea of just packing up and heading out to places unknown excites me. My perfect road trip would consists of a cooler full of Orange G2's and ice, chips and of course the ying to my yang. The music for this road trip would be random. I own a ton of music so it would never run out. Conversation would flow like water, jumping from topic to topic. Days would be spent on the highway while nights would be at some hotel. I would want to immerse myself into the feel of whatever city I was in. Try the food, sip the drinks, and just enjoy the city.



I would prefer to drive to and through states I haven't visited before. We would stop in little cities that have a small town appeal. I'd drag my companions to museums and antique shops. I have an obsession with state keychains and shot glasses. I'd make sure to purchase these in each state. Oh, and postcards are great keepsakes as well. I like to remember everything. I would also take a load of pictures, in the car, on the road and wherever we would stop.

Where would you road trip to? Who would you take with you? I know that I would def go with my baby. I also think a girls road trip would be awesome. I don't have a specific destination. Just a plan to get up and go. That sounds like just about the best thing. Road trips can be planned down to the last second or they can be spontaneous. I prefer the latter. An open road and an open mind are the best two accessories to a brillant road trip. Let's go!!

{On another note, today's my brother Ken's birthday. I am wishing him the hapiest birthday a 26 year old can have. Love him lots!!}



No comments:

Post a Comment