Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To Be Or Not To Be...Totally Random


* "Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This" has been on repeat in my head for days now. Strange because I haven't heard it in forever.

* Holding my tongue is a chore that I am about to boycott.

* I was really worried about something and now I'm not. It finally feels normal again.

* I'm very anxious about some things. Like I want them right now. I also don't know if I'll ever have them.

* I will never understand the priorities of some people.

* I keep having the same dream. I don't know if I'm supposed to learn something from it or what.

* I really want to see "Columbiana" with Zoe Saldana. The trailer looks incredible.

* My random thoughts haven't been so random this month. I've been trying to keep myself out of my head.

* I am so much better than I was before. My temper has definietly mellowed out a lot. Personal growth is a great thing.

* I am making a renewed effort to commit to my blog again. I have been slacking and that needs to end asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment