Saturday, August 27, 2011

Outside My (Movie) Box: Part 4



It's that time again. My movie watching days are back. I'm trying to catch up on some good movies. I've proud to say I've finally watched some films that I've heard nothing but good things about. In recent months, I've been slacking on my movie watching days. Just wanted to share my thoughts on these movies with you guys.



Ben Affleck's "The Town" was a great movie. I loved it. Maybe it was a something about the Boston accents or the ruggedness of the shots. but, I just really enjoyed it. The storyline wasn't exactly original but the acting was great.
It reminds me of "Set It Off" but with a bunch of white boys. I loved the bank robbing and car chasing scenes. It was one of those movies where you rooted for the bad guys to win. I know I did. But I was just all into this movie from the opening scene. I have recommended this movie to a bunch of people.



Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie's "The Tourist" was a good film. It took me three days to actually get through it. The movie starts off slow to me. This movie has so many twists and turns. I really did not know how it would end. There was so much going on from the beginning. Angelina was just ok in this movie to me. I'm not a huge fan of hers,save for a few movies. I love Johnny Depp in just about everything he's in. This movie was no exception. He played a great role and surprised me. The ending of this movie was the best because I didn't see it coming.



Leonardo DiCaprio's "Inception" was amazing!! I was enthralled from the opening scene. It took me forever to watch this movie. I thought people were hyping it up too much. I was clearly wrong. The whole idea of a dream within a dream or a dream world was intriguing to me. I loved the storyline and how deeply involved they all were. Leonardo never disappoints me. The way the story unfolded throughout the movie was amazing. I am still unclear about the ending. I've debated it with a few friends and HIM. Everyone has there own beliefs of what really happened. Regardless of that, it's a movie I can watch over and over. It's just that good. I would recommend all of these films to everyone. If you haven't seen them, you should check them out. Happy movie watching people!

No comments:

Post a Comment