Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Over The Passive Aggressives

I hate to be ignored. Like seriously. It bothers by entire being. I find the act very passive aggressive in nature. I'm not that type of person. I either confront my issues with the person or deal with my feelings alone. Because honestly, sometimes my issues with people are entirely of my own doing. Only then will I ignore them. This is because the issue has been stated. And they have apparently decided not to correct it.

Ignoring me is quite possibly the easiest way to piss me off. Especially if I did not do anything to you consciously. If I do not know what it is I did, I cannot ever fix this problem. So what exactly does ignoring me accomplish?? I feel all it does is create unnecessary tension and stress. I don't cut people off without warrant. But game playing is a quick ticket out of my good graces. The bottom line is this:if anyone has a problem with me, address me. We could clear the air quickly. Or if it's that serious we can encourage the friendship as well. Anything is better than being passive aggressive. That's the absolute worst thing. So do not ignore me. Unless getting on my bad side is what you're aiming for. It's not a big thing to many but it is to me. It just reeks of a personality traits that is so opposite to me.

The passive aggressives are a unique, weird group. They aren't my cup of tea. I truly can't deal with it. I don't think it's a quality that I do not see in myself. I just wish the people in my life who do fall into this category would find another way to deal. It would cut down on confusion in all of our lives. I am trying my best to cut these people out of my life. Or at least, limit my exposure to them. I don't need them in my life. I am working on being a better person. Keeping my cool is a great part of that. Passive aggressives are draining to my spirit. Do any of you have these kind of people in their lives? How do you deal with them? Are you yourself a passive aggressive? Do you even know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment