Friday, August 01, 2014

I Made It!



Hola, August!! In June, I made a pledge to blog every day in July. I did really good with that. I blogged every day of July except one. I am so proud of myself. I haven't been the best at keeping up with my blog for the last year and a half. I allowed my emotions to take me away from my passion. I will not make that mistake ever again. Writing is my thing. I gotta remember that no matter what happens, writing is the thing that helps me through it all. I am glad that I did it. I am just hoping that August will be a productive blogging month for me. I will not be making any proclamations though lol. I just pledge to be a better writer tomorrow than I am today. That I will write and post as often as I can. Thank you guys for reading and sharing my world with me. Hope that your August is amazing as well. One Love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment