Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Little Saturday Randomness


  • This week has been way too much emotionally. I am drained. I am tired of all of the insane and unjust things occurring right here in America. Being Black is not a crime.
  • I am really liking "The Killing" so far. The storyline is very interesting. It's a show set in Seattle. The only thing I hate is that it rains all the time. I mean all the time. That makes the background of every scene dreary and miserable. Other than that, it's a dope show. 
  • I was tweeting about the Mike Brown shooting yesterday and used the term white privilege. That brought some certified idiots to my mentions. I love reported people as "spam" on Twitter. It's like voting them off the island. I don't argue with fools. 
  • Strangely, I keep waking up with odd bruises on my thighs. I do not know why. Maybe I am running into the door in the middle of the night when I get up to use the bathroom. I am not sure but it's the weirdest thing. 


  • I was talking to an associate about long distance relationships. She's concerned about her bf potentially cheating because they are not in the same area. I was in an ldr. Cheating was never a concern for me. That never crossed my mind with him. I don't know if it was confidence in him or confidence in myself but it was never an issue. 
  • I'm going to a baby shower today for triplets. I kinda feel some kinda way about it. And, I know rationally I shouldn't. But, the older I get, the louder my biological clock is ticking. I really don't like it. I just don't know how to make it go away.
  • On a brighter note, I get to see my favorite cousin tomorrow. Which is always a great time and I need it.
  • It's one o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Insomnia has returned in a huge way. I am so tired but cannot get rest. I have some Ambien that I'm gonna take. Because I have too much to do later.
  • Cramps are a gift from Lucifer and the pits of hell. I do not deserve such pain & anguish every. single. month. Fix It, Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment