Friday, July 10, 2015

Get Into It: Sundress Season




I've fallen in love again. With myself that is. Oh and sundresses and maxi dresses. I've purchased  no less than 10 in the last month. I have an obsession & I'm gonna indulge in it. Because why not? I deserve any and everything that will keep a smile on my face. It's been a long time coming. I finally feel like myself again. I feel like it's taken me far too long to get back here. But, that's probably because I am super hard on myself. Anyway, I am happy and I can say that and mean it. So, this post is just an ode to me and sun or maxi dresses and brick wall. This is it, my summer aesthetic. IT's who I've always wanted to be. This version of me, dope ass brown girl who exudes Black girl magic at every single turn. It's me. Imn all my glory! Get Into Me!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment