Saturday, July 11, 2015

Let's Talk About Randoms



01) Essence 2015 was epic. It was e-very-thing & more. I truly enjoyed myself. Maybe a little too much πŸ˜†

02) Kevin Hart is ridiculous! I haven’t laughed that hard or that much in a long time. Def needed that. 

03) Mother Nature is trying to kill me. My allergies have been giving me the absolute blues for days now. I’m over it πŸ˜ 

04) “Magic Mike XL" was e-very-thing to me. Channing can do no wrong. I’m a new fan of Twitch. Joe & Matt are swoon-worthy. Jada was hella dope in this movie as well. I loved it. 
 

05) My boobs are killing me softly. Just thought I would share. 






06)  Disloyal people don't deserve your loyalty. They don't understand it nor will they, Show the disloyal ones the door.
07) Donald Trump & Bobby Jindal have thrown their hats into the ring for a Presidential bid. I find it hilarious and sad at the same time. 

08) It truly took an act of the current Congress to get me outta bed this morning. I’m super πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄ I need a nap por favor.

09) The flag came down in Charleston. It should have been done a long time ago. Sad it took 9 lives been taken for this historic moment to happen. 

10) My sister told me I was glowing. She said there was happiness radiating out of my pores. πŸ˜πŸ˜€. That truly made my day. Happy Kenda is happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment