Saturday, November 02, 2013

Let Me Tell You A Story in Just 6 Words (Part 2)


It's been a few months since I updated my 6 word story blog here. I've written so much more on my Tumblr page. My 6 word stories have a very obvious theme. Even when I try to deviate from what I label "love sh*t," I always end right back there. The heart only wants to write what it knows. I wanted to share my favorites so far. 
  • Not loving you isn't an option.
  • Nothing matters more than my feelings. 
  • Twice loved, Lost double. No mas.
  • Writing takes me away from it.
  • It's 3am and I'm missing you.
  • There's a story behind these eyes.
  • Spending my nights writing my wrongs.
  • I wonder about you too often.
  • I truly miss belonging to someone.
  • So many questions. Not enough answers. 
  • You cannot hate what you love.
  • Does everything remind you of me?
  • Happens at the most inopportune times. 
  • Give me all of my secrets back.
  • Restless sleep. Haunted dreams. God morning.
  • The moment you realize what's real.
  • Vulnerability isn't my favorite personality trait. 
  • All my stories are about you.
  • I cannot deal with the residuals.
  • Liking you. Loving you. Losing you.
  • I'm fronting, just so you know. 
  • Feelings are real but aren't facts.
  • Feelings get caught in my throat.
  • If I could forget to remember.
  • Can someone turn off my thoughts?
  • No one wins. We both lose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment