Thursday, November 28, 2013

Give Thanks



  • My family. Wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world. 
  • My health. Aside from allergies, I am almost always healthy.
  • A roof over my head, a soft place to sleep, the warmth of central air/heat. 
  • Conversations with the kids (nieces and nephews). I love seeing the world from their perspective. So much wisdom from such tiny souls. Plus they give the best hugs this Teedy has ever received.




  • These dope chocolate boots that I will be rocking today. I LOVE them. They are a fave. 
  • My writing ability. It is my gift. I couldn't be happier that I get to share it with the world. 
  • The Thanksgiving day meal I prepared and the family time that I am craving today. 




  • Reciprocity in my life from those I love and trust. I dig that they give me what I need. 
  • The arts. Good music and literature and art makes my soul happy. 
  • And, finally, the promise of tomorrow. Another day to try to get this thing called life right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment