Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's My Hair: Product Review Cantu Coconut


I am very biased when it comes to Cantu products. So, it was a no brainer to try out some of their new products. They were on sale at Walgreen's as a part of their Buy One Get One sale. So, I grabbed the Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream and the Shea Butter Coconut Milk Shine and Hold Mist. I shampooed my hair with my Obia Natural Hair Coconut & Shea Shampoo Bar. I dried my hair with a tee shirt. I used a little Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave In. Then I used the Cantu Coconut Curling Cream before starting my braids. After my hair was braided, I sprayed it with the Shea Butter Coconut Milk Shine and Hold Mist before sitting under the hooded dryer for a 1/2 hour.  I put on my silk head scarf and went to sleep.



My first impression of the products were great. The smell was amazing. Which is weird for me because I dislike coconuts. But, apparently, I love the way it smells in this line of products. The next morning, I put some of my own oil mix on my fingers and unbraided my hair. I could tell after only doing one that the results would be amazing. I was right. The products worked well in my hair. I loved the way my hair felt. It was soft and moist. I loved it. I was impressed with the outcome. I also got so many compliments on my hair last weekend. Needles to say, these two products have been added to my natural  hair care regimen. Cantu wins again. I would recommend this to all my fellow naturalistas. Get into it and my hair in the pictures below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment