Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day!!! Today is a special day. I love my Mom. I love the relationship that we have. She is my best friend. She can make me laugh even when I'd rather not. She always seems to know when I need a hug or a kind word. Even when she is pressuring me about having kids, I still love her. Today, I celebrate her. I celebrate the woman she is and the woman she's raised. My Mom did not have an easy life. But, she sacrificed it all for my brother and I. She worked two jobs throughout my entire high school and college years. She made sure we had everything. She was and still is one of my favorite people. She believes in me when I find it hard to believe in myself. I love that woman more than life. I am so blessed that God chose her for me. 




There aren't really enough words to fully explain how much I love my Mom. She is one of my favorite people and best friends. She hates to take pics, which is why I had to search forever for these. She is the silliest, most honest woman I know. I told her today that she was my gift. She loves me unconditionally and that is a gift in itself. I really hope the mothers in the world have a great day today. You are truly appreciated. Happy Mother's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment