Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#100Tunes100Days




I noticed a hashtag (#) on Instagram that interested me. It was #100Tunes100Days. I do not know where it started but it's music related so I was all in. I decided to focus on the songs that have special memories attached to them. Especially the songs from my childhood that made me into the woman I am today. I thought that this challenge would be better served if I did it on Tumblr. I wanted to do more than just list the song. I wanted a Spotify or Soundcloud or Youtube link to the actual song. As well as a little bit about why I chose that particular song. I am into week 2 of this challenge. It has been really easy for me to choose songs so far. I know it will get harder as the days pass. Feel free to join in if you like. I am having way too much fun with it. You can follow my list of #100Tunes100Days on my Tumblr



**My Picks for #100Tunes100Days**
  1. "Out On A Limb" - Teena Marie
  2. "Baby-Baby-Baby" - TLC
  3. "Lyte As A Rock" - MC Lyte
  4. "Purple" - Prince
  5. "Roni" - Bobby Brown
  6. "Push It" - Salt-N-Pepa
  7. "I Can't Help It" - Michael Jackson
  8. "Funny How Time Flies" - Janet Jackson
  9. "I Need Love" - LL Cool J
  10. "Children's Story" - Slick Rick
  11. "Congratulations" - Vesta Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment