Saturday, November 27, 2010

Moment of Music

Excuse me, I'm having a musical moment. I will be in my feelings for a few minutes. Enjoy!



Destiny's Child's "FTSWID" is about as girly as a song can get when it comes to fully expressing the way females feel when they are laying their heart on the table. I will always feel connected to this track.



Teedra Moses, a fave of mine, has a new song entitled "R U 4 Real?" The lyrics kinda stayed with me since I heard the song last week. I love it cause I get it. We've all been here. Love, feelings, emotions, lust, and like takes us there. In the end, we all just want to know if the person standing in front of us is for real. If he/she is the one. It's hard to sift through all the fake ones to find the man/woman who has your best interest @ heart.



Floetry's "Feelings" is so real. I remember the first time I heard this. I was in Baltimore for my 26th birthday. It felt like something that I could've written. The poetry of it still is so personal.



Jill Scott's "The Way" is a classic track. Is it the way? Lawd, this song!



India Arie's "Beautiful Surprise" is it! I cannot express how much I love this song. The lyrics are wonderful. And, who doesn't love a beautiful surprise in the form of a nice guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment