Monday, November 08, 2010

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older

Just came across this 10 day challenge. I think I will do it. Get ready!!

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older
Day 2: Nine People/Places/Things You Can’t Live Without
Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit
Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You?
Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books
Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday
Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now
Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters
Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love
Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now

As a child, I wanted to be:

10) a singer (in a group with my two cousins)
09) an iceskater (though I've never ice skated)
08) a writer (this one is still in me)
07) a lawyer (lasted as well)
06) to work as an executive in the entertainment industry


As I grow older and hopefully wiser, I would like to be:

05) a person who knows how to live outside of her box
04) a linguist ( I want to learn French and Italian)
03) a published author/poet (still working on this)
02) a woman who is well traveled
01) a happy woman (simple as that)

No comments:

Post a Comment