Monday, November 29, 2010

Music Matters

Music matters. It's just that simple. Music is essential to my life. I love it. I breath it. I need it. It can almost fix any situation to me. Old music is the best. The kind that transports me back to the first itme I heard it. I can remember where I was, who I was with and exactly what I felt when I heard it. Music moves me. It makes me happy.

New music is good as well. I love to hear it and feel it. There is nothing better than hearing a new song. Here's just a few artist, old and new, who have moved me.

  • Jay-Z (will never ever get old to me)
  • Beyonce
  • Kanye
  • Drake
  • J. Cole
  • Big Sean
  • Ne-yo
  • Monica
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Chrisette Michele
  • Marsha Ambrosius
  • Nicki Minaj
  • The Foreign Exchange
  • Algebra Bassett
  • Erin Christine
  • Mylah
  • Jazmine Sullivan
  • Teedra Moses
  • Brian McKnight

No comments:

Post a Comment