Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ambitious Girl by Wale


“Ambitious Girl” by @Wale

Ambitious girl, your drive drives me crazy.
I’m trying to stay with you, lay with you.
I’ll pay your tuition and pray with you
if you ain’t into wishing.
I’m trying to f-ck the sh-t outta your aspirations, see.
The last one I dated, I hated
We’d wake up, I’d go to work, she leave out
come back with some makeup, high heels and a purse
or worse I’ll ask her “Baby girl. what you aspire to be?”
And she’ll reply to me like “Why you perspiring me?”
B-tch
Pardon me, if I’m sweating you but
I wanna see something else in you before I invest in you.
Ambitious girl, what it’s hitting for?
I’d rather you tell me to hit you later cause you gotta finish a paper
than to be in my face asking for a Rose’ cup.
See this b-tches can’t cut in yo business, I’m in love with your business.
Your productivity is the reason I interest, Ambitious girl.
See, I like the person that you are
but I’m in love with the person that you have potential to be.
And, all your dream sharing with me, secrets bearing with me
and the flaws you don’t even gotta mention to me.
Ambitious girl, you just wanna win.
And, you’d rather chase your dreams than try to chase these men
that try to chase these skirts, that try to chase these shots with
flavors that ain’t even as sweet as her.
My Ambitious Girl, I won’t forget you
I just reflect on how I ain’t met you yet, boo.
You somewhere getting your life in order.
So for this time being, I hope this open scribe mic support her.
It support her, the worker, she worth it.
Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl,
Ambition, ambition, ambition, ambition, ambition,
Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl,
I just want you to have something to listen to
maybe in the morning…
Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl,
Go girl, Go girl, Go girl, Go girl…


No comments:

Post a Comment