Monday, May 25, 2015

May I Speak Randomly?!




  • I have fallen more in love with my natural hair. I have perfected my two strand twist out a few weeks ago. I am loving it. Natural hair ftw!!
  • I have been introduced to some really great music in the past few weeks. All of it has been inspiring me. I am thankful for it. 
  • For weeks, I have been having the best sleep ever. And, for me, that's a huge deal because insomnia has been an issue for a while for me. I couldn't be happier about it. Sleep is always a great thing. 
  • I have a bad case of word vomit. It's usually aided by alcohol. Word vomit is the act of saying way too much & usually to the wrong person. I am trying to get over this affliction. Ayudame, por favor. 
  • I've been a bad blogger/writer lately. I think I was taking my talent for granted. I need to do better and I will. I also haven't really read anything in a minute either. It's all bad. I need something new to read desperately. 

  • In honor of sundress season, I have purchased no less than 6 sundresses &/or maxi dresses in the last week. They are basically all I want to exist in this summer. Sundresses & sandals & big hoop earrings. That's it. That's my goal. 
  • I used to be the biggest phone person. Loved to talk on the phone. Now, I hate it. I only want to talk to you if it's deemed necessary. I prefer to text. But, here's the caveat, you have to be able to hold a decent conversation via text. I don't want to do all the asking. Engage me damn it. Not to toot my own horn but I am  highly intelligent, sarcastic, funny as hell and a wordsmith. So, I can literally talk/text with anyone about anything. It's a gift. But, I will bow out if I feel like you can't carry your end. Trust me. I'm so sincere. 
  • Redbox is my new bae. I am actively cheating on Netflix. I have watched no less than 10 movies in the last few weeks. The Wedding Ringer was hilarious. But, I enjoyed all of them.
  • I  am the Queen of deletion. I get rid of things mainly so I won't obsess over them. Which, in theory, is a great thing. Until I need them again. I just deleted about 100 photos off of my Instagram. Just as many from my Tumblr. For reasons. I really have to break myself out of this terrible habit. Because right now I am kicking myself for getting rid of a certain email. I have no way of getting it back. I really have to do better. 
  • I think I have forgotten how to flirt and how to date. It's been so long since I've felt anything other than this overwhelming sadness from my last heartbreak. I'd really love to feel the butterflies again. Would love to feel wanted and needed and desired again. This is the year for me to go get it. I'm trusting the universe to give me what I want. Because I deserve it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment