Monday, March 30, 2015

It's My Hair: So Far In 2015



I have been a very bad naturalista so far in 2015. I've spent more days with my hair in a bun than anything else. I am currently in a rut hairwise. I don't really know what to do with it. But, I am happy to report that my natural hair is healthy, happy, and growing. It's longer and thicker today than it was 3 months ago. My hair dye from last summer has grown out. I think I will try another, lighter shade this summer. I might even cut my hair. I haven't decided how short though. Change is good. Change is necessary. 



Braid outs, buns, and puffs have been staples in my natural hair journey this year. All are easy to maintain. I usually go from a 4/5 day braid out into either a high or low puff. From there, it will be a bun. I am so glad that it is finally Spring time. The winter has been harsh on my hair. I have had moisture retention issue. But, that's all over now thankfully. I am looking forward to playing around with more styles with my hair. This summer will bring a change in hue and maybe length. I am excited about it. I actually cannot wait to do more with my hair. It's been almost 4 years since my last relaxer. I still cannot believe that. But, I couldn't be happier about it. It's my hair and I happen to love it more today that I did 4 years ago. Yay me!




No comments:

Post a Comment