I love getting packages in the mail. Which is why being an Influenster is such a great fit for me. I received my first Vox Box of the year this week. It's the #RefreshVoxBox. It was filled with so many goodies for me to try out. It included L'Occitane Shea Butter Comforting Cream, Benitos Chips, Covergirl Ultra Smoothing Foundation, a coupon for Orgain Certified Organic Nutritional Shakes, Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques,
- Benitos Chips, 2 bags. These are incredibly good chips made from beans. I enjoyed them. #
- Covergirl Ultra Smoothing Foundation in 860 Classic Tan. Great foundation an I like the applicator. #
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream is amazing. I loved this product the most. # because it works wonders for my skin. This product kept my hands & face moisturized all day during a really harsh cold wintery day. I cannot wait to purchase this product for myself.
- Orgain Certified Organic Nutritional Shakes are so good. The coupon for a free one was a win. #
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques. I received the Black Seaweed one. I loved it. #
- Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bars. The Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bar is so good. They are currently on sale @ Target & I had to go get me some. #
- #. I didn't even know they still made these. I loved them before and I love them still.
- DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks are amazing. I love this product. #
(Disclaimer: "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.")