Wednesday, September 15, 2010
* I've made more of an effort to sticking to reading the Bible on a daily basis. I was completely enthralled with the book of Matthew and the book of Joshua has my attention now. I feel enlightened in my spiritual journey.
* I've decided to stop worrying so much. In the last week, I was so worried about a situation that is out of my control that I felt physically I'll. That's not healthy for me. So, I'm letting go & letting God.
* I feel like the future that I pctured for myself is still obtainable. That makes me smile with my heart, seriously!
* The romantic in me seems to be winning the tug of war from the pessimist in me...lol. And, I'm ok with that.
* I realize that I'm really wrapped up in a certain situation. I don't see a thing wrong with that thoug.
* I really need to start writing @ least 500 words a day. I know I have a book or 5 inside of my head & heart. I just need to focus on that.
* I'm also trying to curb my bad habits...like being bossy and uber sarcastic and the like. I'm a work in progress though.