Thursday, December 01, 2011

Tell Me Your Fantasy

What's your fantasy? Fantasy is defined as "imagination; daydream or illusion." We all have fantasies. But, the ones I am specifically concerned about for the purpose of this blog are those of a sexual nature. These are the things that turn us on and pique our interests. Many of us have never discussed them openly. I know for the longest time, I would never tell any one. I think I am in a place where I am in control of my sexuality. That brings about a different confidence that I didn't have as a 21 year old. I have embraced all the things that turn me on. I know what I like. I know what I'm open to. I know that I have a very curious nature in many ways. I am a very visual person. I like pretty things. This plays into some fantasies that I have.

**The Top Ten Women's Sexual Fantasies**
10. Strangers in the night (meet, sex, move on)
9. Group sex
8. Dominate a man
7. Sex on display (watch me)
6. Sexually ravaged (basically being dominated)
5. Girl on girl with a man watching...but not participating
4. Being Tipped (dancing for your man & being paid)
3. Threesome MFM
2. Being a man for a night (strap-on)
1. (for lack of better words) Rape fantasies

I recently read an article on Healthy Place that shed some insight into this topic. It was a top ten list of women's sexual fantasies. After reading it, I can honestly say that I have definietly entertained the thought of 8 out of 10 of them. There is one that I have never, nor would I ever even be into. I think that fantasies are healthy and normal. I also think acting on those fantasies can be awesome. I know for me, It has to be with someone I love and trust. It's the only way I can be truly comfortable sexually. I have only truly shared my fantasies with one person. It took me a long time to find the right man to express my fantasies to and with. It's kind of crazy that I never even blinked an eye at sharing that with him.

Fantasies allow us to really get in touch with those hidden parts of ourselves. I think, especially for women, that we are programmed to not do/indulge in certain acts for the fear of being labelled a "whore" or "easy." Those stigmas are attached to anything wanton early in life. Being comfortable with my sexuality and my body allows me to just be me. I don't need to express all of this with everyone. I just share that part of me with my man. He is the only person who deserves to know me that way. And, I think that is the way it should be. Do you share your fantasies with your significant other? Are you afraid to? Let's discuss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment