Sunday, March 09, 2014

These Are Just My Random Thoughts...


  • The Saints just cut some of my fave players: Jonathan Vilma, Will Smith, Lance Moore and Darren Sproles. WTF?!? I do not know what the front office is doing but I do not like it. I am sick over this. They were a major part of the heart of the team. Next season is looking hella shaky. Smh. 
  • I really dislike change. Truly. I don't like the way relationships and friendships change. I like people to be the same with me. Especially if I've let you into my life and heart. It's simple, don't play with my feelings, bro. Don't do it. 
  • I am totally and completely obsessed with Netflix's "House of Cards." This show is e-very-thing!! Francis J. Underwood aka Frank is the king of everything. In a week's time, I have binge watched almost all of the two seasons. I will def finish it later today because yes. It's a political show that is so dark.
  • For a while, I had baby fever bad. It was an actual ache in y heart. I think I am getting over it. I've convinced myself that being a mother just may not be in the cards for me. The reality is I am a 34 year old single woman who has no desire to date any man right now. So, no man means no baby. That could truly be my reality. I'm not getting any younger. And, I also have trust issues now. So, my dream keeps slipping further away. It is what it is right?
  • Crawfish are currently running between $6-7 per pound!!! This is insane. I really want some today but I refuse to pay the 5. That price is way to high. Blame the horrific winter polar vortex for the small crawfish and the raising prices. *le sigh*
  • I am so ready for it to be Spring already. This winter has been long and cold and horrible. I am so it.  I need some sun and warm weather in my life. My oh so legs need it. I wanna wear sundresses and shorts and bask in the sun. I need it in my life.


  • I discovered this website a few weeks ago. It's called "The Quiet Place." It has become one of my fave sites to visit to just unwind. I really love it. You guys should check it out. It would help you out too. 
  • I am a girly girl. I have always loved makeup. I love doing my eyes the most. I recently have been getting into lipstick. I dived in the deep end and started with a red. Now, I am obsessed with purples. I found my perfect shade. It;s by Avon and it's called "Powerful Plum." It is now a must for me. I need more. Who knew I would get to be 34 and fall in lust with lipstick?!?
  • I like to solve problems. If there is an issue, I wanna work it out. I do not like letting things linger. Closure is something I demand. And, when I don't get it, it bothers me. I hate for things to go unsettled. This is where I am with something in my life. There is no ending there. It's annoying. It's truly out of my control. I may never really get the answers I deserve in this situation. But, it would be nice if it didn't stay on my mind. Like I cannot shake it. 
  • It's been a week since I started my March Challenge. I had a very good first week. Drinking so much water is a new experience but I had to do it. I have been sleeping better which is awesome. The iron supplement has been working wonders as well. I won't weigh myself until the end of the month. I just feel really good about this journey. Yay me!! :p




No comments:

Post a Comment