Friday, June 22, 2012

Get Into It: HGTV's "Kitchen Cousins



I am an HGTV junkie. It's one of my favorite channels. I spend my weekends watching this channel and ABC Family. There is always something interesting to watch. HGTV feeds my inner interior decorator. Shows like "House Hunters," "Love It or List It," "My First Place," and "Property Brothers" are staple favorites of mine.

My latest obsession on this channel is "Kitchen Cousins." My favorite rooms in houses are kitchens and master suites. This show definitely indulges me in one area. The premise of the show is two cousins named John & Anthony gut and redo kitchens. It's essentially a kitchen makeover show. They do the renovations in little to no time. And, I haven't seen a "Kitchen Cousins" renovation that I haven't automatically loved. These guys are great at what they do.

Cabinet finishes, granite counters and wood floors make me immensely happy. I just love to see what the cousins/hosts come up with. Their work sparks so many ideas in me for my future kitchen. The show airs new episodes on Wednesdays on HGTV @ 7pm. Do yourself a favor and get into it. I can honestly say that you win not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment