Saturday, March 03, 2012

Get Into It: Elle Varner "Conversational Lush"

Elle Varner is a breath of fresh air for me. I first heard of her when she dropped her first official single "Only Wanna Give It To You" featuring J. Cole. The single is very catchy. I loved it. It is off of her upcoming debut "Perfectly Imperfect." While I was vibing to this, she dropped a jewel of a mixtape. It's titled "Conversational Lush." I really love when I can put a project on and just let it play. This is what happened the first time I played CL.

Her tracks are melodic, catchy, lyrical and most importantly, relatable. That means so much to a music lovers like me. I found myself laughing, nodding in agreement to every song. I love the real life situational stories Elle presents through her music. Her "Conversational Lush" is definitely worth getting in to. More importantly, it's absolutely free. I think her mixtape is the perfect appetizer to her debut. Below are my favorite tracks on the mixtape. I think that Elle is a winner.












No comments:

Post a Comment