Saturday, July 13, 2013

Take Responsibility


The above quote is so true. You need to be fully responsible for the energy you bring with you, especially if its my space. I've spent the last week of my life facing some hard truths. I've never been one to turn away from any responsibility. I hold myself  accountable for every action, decision, thought and word.  It's my way of always holding myself accountable.  Whenever you walk into a room or into a person's life, you bring your energy with you. A person with negative energy can drain you, especially if its a daily thing. Also, a person with an ulterior motive has a negative energy. Keep those away from you as well. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for some. When I am in a bad mood, I tend to stay to myself. I don't necessarily want to talk about it. Nor do I want to project that onto someone else. But, that's just me. 


What I will no longer allow is someone else to come into my space and affect me negatively. My year has been the epitome of that. I've been reacting to one situation. I haven't been smart or logical about it. I've been the antithesis of myself. And, that must end. It isn't pretty or truthful. And, truthfully, I am done with it. Over it. There is no excuse for that type of thinking. If your energy is off and not pure, please stay away from me. Far away. Your space is personal. It is your own cloak of security. You have to protect it at all costs. The reality is no one will ever respect your space the way you will.  It's a very hard lesson to learn. Especially when you've let people in and they've said they would take care of you. In the end, you realize that sometimes a person's words are just that...words. My space is sacred. I need everyone to respect that. I will return the favor. These are just my thoughts as I sit out by the pool on this ridiculously hot Louisiana day. Be good to each other, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment